A new version of XRoar SNAP has been released by Ciaran with the following updates:
- Add ability to change Picture Area, seeing more or less border
- New option -vo-picture
- Respect -geometry dimensions in SDL-based UIs
- Add optional 60Hz vertical scaling (on by default)
- New option -no-vo-scale-60hz disables 60Hz scaling
- Faster ROM intercept based printing on CoCo and MC-10
- GIME: respect X offset and HVEN in COCO mode
- MPI slot config moved from global to per-cart, included in -config-print
As always, thank you Ciaran for your continued improvements of this excellent emulator!
When updating your CoCo-Pi, please make sure to select “Update CoCo-Pi from git repo” and “Run CoCo-Pi fix script” in order for all the changes to be applied. Install the latest XRoar package (from the same menu). Select this XRoar as the default version.